Telephone: +49 (0) 4961 - 98288-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 4961 - 98288-24
Registered office: Papenburg
Court of registration: Osnabrück District Court
Registration number: HRB 121849
VAT identification number: DE227168062
Michael Behnke, Bernd Cordes
This legal notice also applies to our social media profile on Facebook and Twitter.
This website does not constitute an invitation to consumers to conclude a contract with VUXXX GmbH via the website or by any other electronic means. “Consumer” constitutes any natural entity concluding a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed chiefly to his or her commercial or independent professional activity. VUXXX GmbH is neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
3. We reserve the right to change, supplement, shorten or completely close down our website at any time. Also, we do not guarantee that the content of our website is suitable for the user and its purposes.
4. Our website was created in accordance with German law. It contains no invitation to consumers to conclude a purchase or service contract via our website or by any other electronic means.
5. The website contains all manner of data and information for which the trademarks and/or copyrights are protected in favour of the Vendor or, in individual cases, in favour of a third party. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce or disseminate the website in its entirety or any parts thereof. Duplication, as technically required for the purpose of browsing is permitted, and individual copies may also be made for personal use.
6. You have – unless otherwise agreed – the non-transferable right to download approved content on your computer and for your own personal use and to print a copy for easier reading. Duplication is only permitted for the intended use of the content and data backup. No further use, processing, duplication, circulation to third parties or other dissemination of the website content is permitted. This applies to content in the form of both data files and printouts. Printed content may not be digitally scanned for the purpose of circulation. The content may also not be made publicly available and specifically not via the Internet.
7. It is permitted to set up a link on this website provided that it serves only as a reference. The Vendor reserves the right to revoke such permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
8. The Vendor is legally responsible for the content of its website. We have taken every care in compiling the information available on this website and endeavour to monitor it regularly. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the information provided is accurate, up to date, complete or always available. We provide binding information, consultations, recommendations and explanations only during the course of personal communications. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the Vendor identifies with the content of such references and links. Such content forms no basis for liability on the part of the Vendor for the data and information contained therein unless the Vendor is aware of the content and is technically capable of preventing use of the links in the event of illegal content and can be reasonably expected to do so. The Vendor has no influence on the content of a link. Hence the Vendor is not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, or for any damage arising from the use of the linked content.
10. The Vendor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and to adapt them as rendered necessary by technical and legal developments. Registered users will receive separate notification of such changes. In the event that individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use should be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions, individually or collectively.
Last updated February 2018